Everglades National Park PatchVagabond Heart
Everglades National Park in Florida protects the southern 20 percent of the original Everglades. In the United States, it is the third-largest national park after Denali and Yellowstone.
The park is home to 36 threatened or protected species, including the Florida panther, the American alligator, and the West Indian manatee. It is the only place in the world where alligators and crocodiles live side by side.
The Everglades are a network of slow-moving rivers, marshes, and swamps that cover 4,200 square miles of southeastern Florida. The park is the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States.
The Everglades are home to many wading birds, such as herons and egrets. The park also has a large number of alligators, crocodiles, and turtles.
- SIZE - Everglades National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Everglades sticker
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items