Toronto Ontario PatchVagabond Heart
While not the official capital of Canada (that honor goes to Ottawa), Toronto is certainly the arts and culture king as far as Canadian cities are involved. Take in a day at the Royal Ontario Museum or the Art Gallery of Toronto, or simply stroll the busy streets of the Kensington Market. For the sports fan, check out the Hockey Hall of Fame, home to the NHL’s Stanley Cup.
Need some green space? Hop a quick ferry over to the beaches and walkways of the Toronto Islands, or head to High Park, near Roncesvalles, for a stroll through the trees. But our suggestion is to start by taking it all in at once by heading up to the top of the CN Tower, at one time the tallest building in the world for spectacular 360 degree views of the city.
- SIZE - Toronto patch is 3.5” tall x 1.5" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Toronto sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items