Munich Germany PatchVagabond Heart
Munich is the capital of Bavaria and is regularly ranked as one of the world's most livable cities. It is home to many museums including the BMW Museum and the Deutsches Museum, the largest and one of the oldest science museums in the world.
Of course when most people think of Munich, they think of Oktoberfest, he best known beer festival in the world. At the center of the spectacle are 14 large beer tents, which are set-up along the Wirtsbudenstrasse. These have seating capacity of up to 8,500 inside the tent and additional hundreds or thousands of seats in the adjacent beer gardens!
- SIZE - Munich patch is 2.5” tall x 2.5" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Munich sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items