Seattle Washington PatchVagabond Heart
With an image of the iconic Space Needle, a leftover from the 1962 World’s Fair, our Seattle Washington design really pops! Famous as the home of 90s icons like grunge music and Starbucks, Seattle has a ton to offer visitors today. From the touristy-but-fun Pikes Place Market and the Seattle Museum of Pop Culture downtown to hipper neighborhoods like Ballard with its cafes and shops, Seattle is a perfect stop in the Pacific Northwest.
- SIZE - Seattle patch is 2.75” tall x 2.5" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Seattle sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20