Vienna Austria PatchVagabond Heart
Vienna has a long and illustrious history, dating back to the Middle Ages. The city is renowned for its grand architecture, museums, and churches. It is considered the cultural and intellectual center of Central Europe and is home to some of the world's most famous composers, including Mozart, Beethoven, and Strauss. Visitors to Vienna come to experience its rich artistic heritage, savor its delicious cuisine, and take in its stunning beauty. From its museums, opera houses, and traditional coffee houses to its cobblestone streets and parks, Vienna is a city like no other.
Our Vienna travel design features a cityscape and the famous Wiener Riesenrad ferris wheel from the Prater amusement park.
- SIZE - Vienna patch is 1.75” tall x 2.75" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Vienna sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items