Hot Springs National Park PatchVagabond Heart
Hot Springs National Park is located in central Arkansas, near the city of Hot Springs. The park protects springs that have been used for recreation and health purposes for centuries. The springs are heated naturally by hot rocks deep underground and flow into a series of pools, called bathhouses, where people can relax and enjoy the benefits of the hot water.
The hot springs were first protected as a national reserve in 1832, and then as a national park in 1921. Today, the park attracts more than a million visitors each year.
- SIZE - Hot Springs National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Hot Springs sticker
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20