Hot Springs National Park StickerVagabond Heart
Hot Springs National Park is located in central Arkansas, near the city of Hot Springs. The park protects springs that have been used for recreation and health purposes for centuries. The springs are heated naturally by hot rocks deep underground and flow into a series of pools, called bathhouses, where people can relax and enjoy the benefits of the hot water.
The hot springs were first protected as a national reserve in 1832, and then as a national park in 1921. Today, the park attracts more than a million visitors each year.
- SIZE - Hot Springs National Park sticker is 2.75” tall x 2" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks stickers in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Hot Springs patch
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items
We have all 63 National Parks in our collection!