Capitol Reef National Park StickerVagabond Heart
One of five(!) national parks in Utah, Capitol Reef is unique for its shape: approximately 60 miles long, north to south, and only 6 miles wide on average. Named for its white Sandstone cliffs with dome formations which are reminiscent of the white domes often seen on US capitol buildings, the park contains numerous canyons, monoliths, and buttes, though the main attraction is the Waterpocket Fold, a nearly 100 mile long geological formation.
- SIZE - Capitol Reef National Park sticker is 2.75” tall x 2" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks stickers in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Capitol Reef patch
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items
We have all 63 National Parks in our collection!