Capitol Reef National Park PatchVagabond Heart
One of five(!) national parks in Utah, Capitol Reef is unique for its shape: approximately 60 miles long, north to south, and only 6 miles wide on average. Named for its white Sandstone cliffs with dome formations which are reminiscent of the white domes often seen on US capitol buildings, the park contains numerous canyons, monoliths, and buttes, though the main attraction is the Waterpocket Fold, a nearly 100 mile long geological formation.
- SIZE - Capitol Reef National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Capitol reef sticker
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20