Gates of the Arctic National Park StickerVagabond Heart
Gates of the Arctic National Park is a national park located in Fairbanks, Alaska. The park covers 8.4 million acres (3,500,000 ha) and is the second largest national park in the United States. The park is named for the Gates of the Arctic, a mountain pass in the Brooks Range. The park is home to a variety of wildlife, including grizzly bears, wolves, caribou, and wolverines.
- SIZE - Gates of the Arctic National Park sticker is 2.75” tall x 2.375" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Gates of the Arctic patch
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks stickers in the series
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items
We have all 63 National Parks in our collection!