Gates of the Arctic National Park PatchVagabond Heart
Gates of the Arctic National Park is a national park located in Fairbanks, Alaska. The park covers 8.4 million acres (3,500,000 ha) and is the second largest national park in the United States. The park is named for the Gates of the Arctic, a mountain pass in the Brooks Range. The park is home to a variety of wildlife, including grizzly bears, wolves, caribou, and wolverines.
- SIZE - Gates of the Arctic National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Gates of the Arctic sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items