Gateway Arch National Park StickerVagabond Heart
The Gateway Arch is a 630-foot-tall monument in St. Louis. Built as a monument to the westward expansion of the United States, it is the tallest arch in the world and the tallest man-made monument in the Western Hemisphere.
The arch stands on the west bank of the Mississippi River at the site of St. Louis's founding on the west bank of the river, and is the centerpiece of the Gateway Arch National Park, which includes the monument, a visitor center, the museum of westward expansion, and grounds on both sides of the Mississippi River.
The Arch is hollow and features a unique tram system that takes visitors to an observation deck at the top.
- SIZE - Gateway Arch National Park sticker is 2.75” tall x 2.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Gateway Arch patch
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks stickers in the series
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items
We have all 63 National Parks in our collection!