Gateway Arch National Park PatchVagabond Heart
The Gateway Arch is a 630-foot-tall monument in St. Louis. Built as a monument to the westward expansion of the United States, it is the tallest arch in the world and the tallest man-made monument in the Western Hemisphere.
The arch stands on the west bank of the Mississippi River at the site of St. Louis's founding on the west bank of the river, and is the centerpiece of the Gateway Arch National Park, which includes the monument, a visitor center, the museum of westward expansion, and grounds on both sides of the Mississippi River.
The Arch is hollow and features a unique tram system that takes visitors to an observation deck at the top.
- SIZE -Gateway Arch National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Gateway Arch sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items