Athens Greece PatchVagabond Heart
Athens is one of the oldest cities in the world, with a recorded history that dates back more than 3,000 years. The city is still full of ancient ruins that offer a glimpse into its long and storied past.
The Acropolis is the most famous of Athens' ancient sights. This hilltop fortress was built in the 5th century BC and was the home of the city's rulers and features The Parthenon, a temple dedicated to the goddess Athena.
Other ancient sites worth visiting in Athens include the Temple of Zeus, the Roman Forum, and the Theater of Dionysus. For a break from all the history, head to the National Garden. This oasis in the heart of the city is the perfect place to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of Athens.
- SIZE - Athens Greece patch is 2.25” tall x 2.75" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Athens sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items