Australia StickerVagabond Heart
Australia is a vast and varied country, and there is much to see and do here. Whether you are looking to explore the Outback, the Great Barrier Reef, the rainforests of the north, or the cosmopolitan cities of the south, Australia has something for everyone.
When planning your trip, be sure to allow plenty of time to explore all that this country has to offer. A good way to see Australia is to divide your time between the different regions – for example, spending a few days in Sydney, then a week in the rainforests of Queensland, followed by time on the Great Barrier Reef.
Whatever you do, make sure you include some of the following activities in your travel plans:
Sydney: Take a ferry ride to Manly Beach, explore the Royal Botanic Gardens, walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and climb to the top of the Sydney Opera House for stunning views of the city.
Great Barrier Reef: Go snorkeling or diving to see the colorful marine life, take a glass-bottomed boat tour, or go on a guided reef walk.
Uluru (Ayers Rock): Experience a sunset or sunrise over Uluru, walk around the base of the rock, or take a tour to learn about the Aboriginal culture and history.
Kangaroo Island: Spot wildlife including kangaroos, koalas, and sea lions, take a scenic drive along the coast, or go for a walk in one of the many national parks.
There is so much to see and do in Australia, and this is just a small taste of what this amazing country has to offer. Start planning your trip today and start exploring all that Australia has to offer.
- SIZE - Australia sticker is 2.15” tall x 3.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Australia patch
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items