Berlin Germany StickerVagabond Heart
Berlin, the capital of Germany and with a population of approximately 3.7 million people, is the second most populous city in the European Union and the seventh most populous metro area. Located in northeastern Germany on the River Spree, its history has been marked by its status as a former capital of the German Empire, the German Weimar Republic, and the Third Reich.
Berlin is home to world-renowned universities, orchestras, museums, and entertainment venues, and is host to many sporting events. Its Zoological Garden is the most visited zoo in Europe and one of the most popular worldwide.
With its architecture, festivals, nightlife, numerous museums, and numerous other attractions, Berlin has much to offer visitors. The city's main tourist attractions include the Berlin Wall, the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, the Berlin Cathedral, the Television Tower, the Alexanderplatz, the Kurfürstendamm, the Potsdamer Platz, and the Gendarmenmarkt.
- SIZE - Berlin sticker is 3” tall x 3" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Berlin patch
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items