Great Smoky Mountain National Park Enamel PinVagabond Heart
The Great Smoky Mountains National Park straddles the border between Tennessee and North Carolina. It is the most visited national park in the United States with over 11 million visitors per year.
The park was established in 1934 and covers over 800 square miles and is home to a diverse array of plant and animal life, including over 400 species of birds, 67 species of mammals, and 50 species of fish.
- SIZE - Great Smoky Mountain National Park pin is 1.25” tall x 1" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Our pins are top quality Hard Enamel
- TWO BACKING POSTS - Two posts help keep your pin from spinning around, and add extra security in case the you lose a pin back
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Pin comes attached to a decorative card
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Great Smoky patch, Great Smoky sticker, Great Smoky fridge magnet
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20