Haleakala National Park PatchVagabond Heart
Haleakala National Park is located on the island of Maui. The park covers an area of 33,265 acres and is named after a volcanic crater that forms a large part of the park.
The park was established in 1916 as Hawaii National Park, and was renamed to Haleakala National Park in 1961. The park is divided into two sections; the summit area, which features the Haleakalā crater, and the coastal Kipahulu area, which features the Oheo Gulch.
The summit area of the park is accessible via the Haleakalā Highway, and features the Haleakalā Visitor Center, which is the starting point for most visitors. The Kipahulu area of the park can be accessed via the Hana Highway, and features the Oheo Gulch, a series of waterfalls and pools.
- SIZE - Haleakala National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Haleakala Sticker
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items