Kyoto Japan PatchVagabond Heart
Kyoto is famous for its many beautiful Shinto shrines as well as Buddhist temples. In fact almost 20% of Japan’s National Treasures are located in Kyoto!
Our design shows a red Torii gate, which are most commonly found at the entrance to Shinto shrines, and indicate the transition from the mundane to the sacred.
- SIZE - Kyoto patch is 1.5” tall x 2.75" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Kyoto sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20