Lake Clark National Park StickerVagabond Heart
Lake Clark National Park in Alaska was established in 1980. The park covers 4 million acres and includes the Chilikadrotna River, Lake Clark, and the Cook Inlet. The park is home to a variety of wildlife, including brown bears, caribou, moose, and wolves. Visitors to the park can enjoy activities such as camping, fishing, hiking, and kayaking.
- SIZE - Lake Clark National Park sticker is 2.75” tall x 2.125" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks stickers in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Lake Clark patch
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20
We have all 63 National Parks in our collection!