Netherlands PatchVagabond Heart
The Netherlands is often referred to as Holland, but this is only one part of the country – the two main provinces of North and South Holland. Other well-known regions include Zeeland (near the Belgian border), Utrecht, and the Frisian Islands.
The Netherlands is famous for its windmills, clogs, cheese and tulips, and its people are renowned for their tolerance and liberalism. The Dutch are also avid cyclists, and the country has an excellent network of cycle paths.
Amsterdam is the Netherlands' capital and largest city, and is a popular tourist destination for its museums, canals and nightlife. Other notable cities include Rotterdam, Utrecht and The Hague, which is the seat of government.
- SIZE - Netherlands patch is 3” tall x 2" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Netherlands sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items