Prince Edward Island PatchVagabond Heart
Prince Edward Island is a Canadian province renowned for its rolling green hills, rugged red-sand beaches, and charming fishing villages. It is a place that time seems to have forgotten, where locals still travel by horse and buggy and days are spent tending to the land or fishing in the surrounding waters. Here, visitors can explore the world-famous Anne of Green Gables sites, enjoy the freshest seafood the Atlantic has to offer, and take in the breathtaking views of the red cliffs and white sand. From its breathtaking coastline to its deep cultural heritage, Prince Edward Island is truly a magical place that must be experienced firsthand.
- SIZE - Prince Edward Island patch is 2.75” tall x 2.75" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Prince Edward sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20