Theodore Roosevelt National Park PatchVagabond Heart
Theodore Roosevelt National Park is located in North Dakota and consists of two units, the South Unit and the North Unit. The South Unit is the larger of the two units and is located near the town of Medora. The North Unit is located approximately 60 miles north of Medora, near the town of Watford City.
The park was established in 1947 and was originally named the Theodore Roosevelt National Memorial Park, but the name was changed to its current name in 1978. Roosevelt (the man, not the park) was a strong advocate for the conservation of natural resources. During his time in office, he helped to establish many of the national parks that we have today, including Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Canyon National Park.
- SIZE - Theodore Roosevelt National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2.5" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Theodore Roosevelt Sticker
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items