White Sands National Park PatchVagabond Heart
White Sands National Park in New Mexico protects the world's largest gypsum dunefield, and it is the largest of the four national parks in the state. The park was established in 1933 as a national monument, and it was redesignated as a national park in 2020.
The dunefield at White Sands National Park covers an area of 275 square miles and is made up of billions of small gypsum crystals that have been blown into the air and then fall to the ground. The gypsum crystals are white in color, and they glitter in the sun. Visitors to White Sands National Park can experience the dunefield by hiking, biking, and even sledding.
- SIZE -White Sands National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2.5" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - White Sands sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20