Crater Lake National Park PatchVagabond Heart
The only national park in Oregon, Crater Lake is the fifth-oldest national park in the United States and encompasses Crater Lake, a remnant of Mount Mazama, a destroyed volcano. The deepest lake in the United States, it was formed nearly 8000 years ago when the volcano suffered a violent eruption. One of the top features of the park is Rim Drive, a scenic route around the rim of the volcano.
- SIZE - Crater Lake National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Crater Lake sticker
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20