Crater Lake National Park StickerVagabond Heart
The only national park in Oregon, Crater Lake is the fifth-oldest national park in the United States and encompasses Crater Lake, a remnant of Mount Mazama, a destroyed volcano. The deepest lake in the United States, it was formed nearly 8000 years ago when the volcano suffered a violent eruption. One of the top features of the park is Rim Drive, a scenic route around the rim of the volcano.
- SIZE - Crater Lake National Park sticker is 2.75” tall x 2.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks stickers in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Crater Lake patch
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20
We have all 63 National Parks in our collection!