Death Valley National Park PatchVagabond Heart
Just east of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, on the border of California and Nevada, you'll find Death Valley National Park. The park is the transition area for two deserts, the Mojave and the Great Basin and is the largest, the hottest, the driest, AND the lowest national park in the contiguous United States! Over 90% of the park is a designated wilderness area, and the park is home to many animals that have adapted to this harsh environment including bighorn sheep and coyotes.
- SIZE - Death Valley National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Death Valley Sticker,Death Valley enamel pin
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20