Death Valley National Park Enamel PinVagabond Heart
Just east of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, on the border of California and Nevada, you'll find Death Valley National Park. The park is the transition area for two deserts, the Mojave and the Great Basin and is the largest, the hottest, the driest, AND the lowest national park in the contiguous United States! Over 90% of the park is a designated wilderness area, and the park is home to many animals that have adapted to this harsh environment including bighorn sheep and coyotes.
- SIZE - Death Valley National Park pin is 1.25” tall x 1" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Our pins are top quality Hard Enamel
- TWO BACKING POSTS - Two posts help keep your pin from spinning around, and add extra security in case the you lose a pin back
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Pin comes attached to a decorative card
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Death Valley patch, Death Valley sticker
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20