Dry Tortugas National Park PatchVagabond Heart
Dry Tortugas National Park is a national park in the United States that encompasses the Dry Tortugas, a group of seven small islands in the Gulf of Mexico. The park is located about 70 miles (110 km) west of Key West, Florida.
The Park is home to Fort Jefferson, a large 19th-century fort that was used as a prison during the American Civil War. The fort is now a popular tourist destination, and visitors can take tours, go swimming, or explore the many rooms and corridors of the fort.
- SIZE - Dry Tortugas National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2.75" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Dry Tortugas sticker
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items