Dry Tortugas National Park StickerVagabond Heart
Dry Tortugas National Park is a national park in the United States that encompasses the Dry Tortugas, a group of seven small islands in the Gulf of Mexico. The park is located about 70 miles (110 km) west of Key West, Florida.
The Park is home to Fort Jefferson, a large 19th-century fort that was used as a prison during the American Civil War. The fort is now a popular tourist destination, and visitors can take tours, go swimming, or explore the many rooms and corridors of the fort.
- SIZE - Dry Tortugas National Park sticker is 2.75” tall x 2.75" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks stickers in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Dry Tortugas patch
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items
We have all 63 National Parks in our collection!