Glacier Bay National Park PatchVagabond Heart
Glacier Bay National Park is located in southeastern Alaska and is known for its glaciers, mountains, and wildlife. The best time to visit Glacier Bay National Park is between the months of May and September, when the weather is the warmest and the glaciers are at their melting point.
There are many things to do in Glacier Bay National Park. Hiking, camping, and kayaking are some of the most popular activities. There are also ranger-led programs that offer educational tours of the park.
- SIZE - Glacier Bay National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2.125" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Glacier Bay sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items