Glacier Bay National Park StickerVagabond Heart
Glacier Bay National Park is located in southeastern Alaska and is known for its glaciers, mountains, and wildlife. The best time to visit Glacier Bay National Park is between the months of May and September, when the weather is the warmest and the glaciers are at their melting point.
There are many things to do in Glacier Bay National Park. Hiking, camping, and kayaking are some of the most popular activities. There are also ranger-led programs that offer educational tours of the park.
- SIZE - Glacier Bay National Park National Park sticker is 2.75” tall x 2.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Glacier Bay patch
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks stickers in the series
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20
We have all 63 National Parks in our collection!