Grand Teton National Park Enamel PinVagabond Heart
Grand Teton National Park is located in northwestern Wyoming, south of Yellowstone National Park. The park is named for the Grand Teton, the tallest mountain in the Teton Range. The park covers an area of 310,000 acres and includes the major peaks of the Teton Range as well as the Snake River. The park is home to a variety of wildlife, including elk, bison, and grizzly bears.
Grand Teton National Park was established in 1929 and in 1950 was expanded to include the John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Memorial Parkway, which connects the park to Yellowstone.
- SIZE - Grand Teton National Park pin is 1.25” tall x 1.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Our pins are top quality Hard Enamel
- TWO BACKING POSTS - Two posts help keep your pin from spinning around, and add extra security in case the you lose a pin back
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Pin comes attached to a decorative card
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Grand Teton patch, Grand Teton sticker, Grand Teton fridge magnet
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items