Grand Teton National Park StickerVagabond Heart
Grand Teton National Park is located in northwestern Wyoming, south of Yellowstone National Park. The park is named for the Grand Teton, the tallest mountain in the Teton Range. The park covers an area of 310,000 acres and includes the major peaks of the Teton Range as well as the Snake River. The park is home to a variety of wildlife, including elk, bison, and grizzly bears.
Grand Teton National Park was established in 1929 and in 1950 was expanded to include the John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Memorial Parkway, which connects the park to Yellowstone.
- SIZE - Grand Teton National Park sticker is 2.75” tall x 2.5" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks stickers in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Grand Teton patch, Grand Teton enamel pin, Grand Teton fridge magnet
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20
We have all 63 National Parks in our collection!