Katmai National Park PatchVagabond Heart
Katmai National Park is a park and preserve in southern Alaska, notable for its volcanoes, salmon streams, and diverse wildlife. The park covers 4,093,077 acres and includes the Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes, an ash flow so deep it has obscured the underlying topography.
The park is located on the Alaska Peninsula, across from Kodiak Island, with Lake Clark National Park and Preserve to the southwest.
- SIZE - Katmai National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2.125" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Katmai sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20