Katmai National Park StickerVagabond Heart
Katmai National Park is a park and preserve in southern Alaska, notable for its volcanoes, salmon streams, and diverse wildlife. The park covers 4,093,077 acres and includes the Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes, an ash flow so deep it has obscured the underlying topography.
The park is located on the Alaska Peninsula, across from Kodiak Island, with Lake Clark National Park and Preserve to the southwest.
- SIZE - Katmai National Park sticker is 2.75” tall x 2.125" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks stickers in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Katmai patch
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20
We have all 63 National Parks in our collection!