Kobuk Valley National Park PatchVagabond Heart
Kobuk Valley National Park is located in northwestern Alaska and was established in 1980 to protect the Kobuk River valley, a major migratory route for caribou. The park is home to a variety of wildlife, including caribou, grizzly bears, wolves, and wolverines. Kobuk Valley National Park is also a popular destination for backcountry camping and hiking.
- SIZE - Kobuk Valley National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2.325" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Kobuk Valley sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items