Kobuk Valley National Park StickerVagabond Heart
Kobuk Valley National Park is located in northwestern Alaska and was established in 1980 to protect the Kobuk River valley, a major migratory route for caribou. The park is home to a variety of wildlife, including caribou, grizzly bears, wolves, and wolverines. Kobuk Valley National Park is also a popular destination for backcountry camping and hiking.
- SIZE - Kobuk Valley National Park sticker is 2.75” tall x 2.325" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks stickers in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Kobuk Valley patch
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items
We have all 63 National Parks in our collection!