North Cascades National Park PatchVagabond Heart
North Cascades National Park in Washington is home to a diverse array of wildlife and plant life, as well as some of the most breathtaking scenery in the country. The park spans over 500,000 acres, and includes three major mountain ranges: the North Cascades, the South Cascades, and the Olympic Mountains.
The North Cascades are home to a number of glaciers, as well as the tallest mountain in the contiguous United States, Mount Rainier. The South Cascades are home to Mount St. Helens, an active volcano that last erupted in 1980. The Olympic Mountains are home to a number of glaciers and alpine meadows.
In addition to its diverse array of flora and fauna, North Cascades National Park is also home to a number of historical and cultural sites. These include the Marymere Falls Historic District, which is home to a number of beautiful waterfalls, as well as the Cascade Pass, which was once used by Native Americans to travel between the Cascade Range and the Coast Range.
- SIZE - North Cascades National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2.5" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - North Cascades sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items