North Cascades National Park StickerVagabond Heart
North Cascades National Park in Washington is home to a diverse array of wildlife and plant life, as well as some of the most breathtaking scenery in the country. The park spans over 500,000 acres, and includes three major mountain ranges: the North Cascades, the South Cascades, and the Olympic Mountains.
The North Cascades are home to a number of glaciers, as well as the tallest mountain in the contiguous United States, Mount Rainier. The South Cascades are home to Mount St. Helens, an active volcano that last erupted in 1980. The Olympic Mountains are home to a number of glaciers and alpine meadows.
In addition to its diverse array of flora and fauna, North Cascades National Park is also home to a number of historical and cultural sites. These include the Marymere Falls Historic District, which is home to a number of beautiful waterfalls, as well as the Cascade Pass, which was once used by Native Americans to travel between the Cascade Range and the Coast Range.
- SIZE - North Cascades National Park sticker is 2.75” tall x 2.5" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks stickers in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - North Cascades patch
GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items
We have all 63 National Parks in our collection!