Peru PatchVagabond Heart
The heart of Peru's ancient history beats in Cusco, the former capital of the Inca Empire. Wander through cobbled streets, explore the Sacred Valley, and marvel at the architectural genius of Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. This iconic citadel, perched high in the clouds, is a testament to Inca ingenuity and a must-visit for any traveler.
But Peru's wonders don't stop there. Venture to the Amazon rainforest, a biodiversity hotspot, for an unforgettable jungle experience. Explore Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, and immerse yourself in the unique cultures of the Uros floating islands.
For those seeking outdoor adventure, the Colca Canyon offers breathtaking hiking trails and the chance to spot the majestic Andean condor. Don't miss the Nasca Lines, a mysterious series of ancient geoglyphs etched into the desert, best viewed from the sky.
- SIZE - Peru patch is 3” tall x 2.5" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Peru sticker
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items