Petrified Forest National Park PatchVagabond Heart
The Petrified Forest National Park is a stunningly beautiful landscape in Arizona, where the ancient remains of fallen trees have been turned to stone by the processes of time and nature. The park's brilliant blue sky, red-rocked mesas, and the colorful, petrified logs and trees make it an awe-inspiring sight. Visitors can wander the trails, camp, and explore the painted desert and badlands while taking in the beauty of the petrified wood. Whether you're looking for a day-trip to this otherworldly place or a longer exploration, the Petrified Forest National Park is a must-see destination.
- SIZE - Petrified Forest National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Petrified Forest sticker
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items