Wrangell - St. Elias National Park PatchVagabond Heart
Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, in southern Alaska, is the largest in the United States, and includes parts of the Wrangell Mountains, the St. Elias Mountains, and the Chugach Mountains. The park is home to nine of the sixteen highest peaks in the United States, and includes the tallest mountain in North America, Mount St. Elias. It also includes the largest glaciers in the country, and is one of the largest protected areas in the world.
- SIZE - Wrangell - St. Elias National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Wrangell sticker
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items