Wrangell - St. Elias National Park StickerVagabond Heart
Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, in southern Alaska, is the largest in the United States, and includes parts of the Wrangell Mountains, the St. Elias Mountains, and the Chugach Mountains. The park is home to nine of the sixteen highest peaks in the United States, and includes the tallest mountain in North America, Mount St. Elias. It also includes the largest glaciers in the country, and is one of the largest protected areas in the world.
- SIZE - Wrangell - St. Elias National Park sticker is 2.75” tall x 2.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks stickers in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Wrangell patch
GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items
We have all 63 National Parks in our collection!