Sequoia National Park PatchVagabond Heart
Sequoia National Park is a national park in the southern Sierra Nevada east of Visalia, California. It was established on September 25, 1890 as only the second national park in the U.S. and is famous for its giant sequoia trees, including the General Sherman tree, the largest tree on Earth. The park covers 404,064 acres and includes 41 giant sequoia groves. The park is adjacent to Kings Canyon National Park; the two are administered by the National Park Service as one unit, the Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
- SIZE - Sequoia National Park patch is 2.75” tall x 2.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - 3D embroidery you can see and feel
- IRON ON BACKING - Strong glue and very easy to attach (how to iron on patches)
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Patch comes attached to a decorative postcard
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Sequoia sticker, Sequoia fridge magnet, Sequoia enamel pin
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks patches in the series
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items