Sequoia National Park StickerVagabond Heart
Sequoia National Park is a national park in the southern Sierra Nevada east of Visalia, California. It was established on September 25, 1890 as only the second national park in the U.S. and is famous for its giant sequoia trees, including the General Sherman tree, the largest tree on Earth. The park covers 404,064 acres and includes 41 giant sequoia groves. The park is adjacent to Kings Canyon National Park; the two are administered by the National Park Service as one unit, the Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
- SIZE - Sequoia National Park sticker is 2.75” tall x 2.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made with strong weatherproof matte vinyl
- WEATHERPROOF - Washable stickers, great for water bottles, laptops, phone cases, etc.
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Sticker comes attached to a decorative postcard
- MATCHING SET - Check out our other National Parks stickers in the series
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Sequoia patch, Sequoia enamel pin, Sequoia fridge magnet
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20
We have all 63 National Parks in our collection!