Sequoia National Park Enamel PinVagabond Heart
Sequoia National Park is a national park in the southern Sierra Nevada east of Visalia, California. It was established on September 25, 1890 as only the second national park in the U.S. and is famous for its giant sequoia trees, including the General Sherman tree, the largest tree on Earth. The park covers 404,064 acres and includes 41 giant sequoia groves. The park is adjacent to Kings Canyon National Park; the two are administered by the National Park Service as one unit, the Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
- SIZE - Sequoia National Park pin is 1.25” tall x 1" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Our pins are top quality Hard Enamel
- TWO BACKING POSTS - Two posts help keep your pin from spinning around, and add extra security in case the you lose a pin back
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Pin comes attached to a decorative card
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Sequoia patch, Sequoia sticker, Sequoia fridge magnet
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over $20