Sequoia National Park PVC Fridge MagnetVagabond Heart
Sequoia National Park is a national park in the southern Sierra Nevada east of Visalia, California. It was established on September 25, 1890 as only the second national park in the U.S. and is famous for its giant sequoia trees, including the General Sherman tree, the largest tree on Earth. The park covers 404,064 acres and includes 41 giant sequoia groves. The park is adjacent to Kings Canyon National Park; the two are administered by the National Park Service as one unit, the Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
- SIZE - Sequoia National Park magnet is 2.75” tall x 2.25" wide
- HIGH QUALITY - Made from thick 3D PVC rubber
- STRONG MAGNET - Strong all over magnet will hold anything to your fridge
- MAKE GREAT GIFTS - Magnet comes packed with a decorative card
- ALSO AVAILABLE - Sequoia patch, Sequoia sticker, Sequoia enamel pin
- GREAT REVIEWS - Over 2,000 5 star reviews!
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery with tracking over 4 items